OBS Assistance

Adam Fernandes

ALimeInTheRough
Freedom! Member
Okay so I have one or two questions about OBS

I've been using it for a while now and recently I have received the High CPU usage error, Would using the 64-bit instead of 32 bit help me in this case?

My second question is about streaming to OBS with an Elgato/Avermedia, if I stream to OBS with either of these will I encounter this error?

I'll appreciate all help, for now I'm just going to stream directly from my PS4 for now

Thanks guys!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm pretty sure if you use an elgato you can still get that message of high Cpu and I think its just means that your PC is finding it hard to cope with what you want to do. there are a lot of guides on youtube that help with this problem , but I cant help myself sorry dude and good luck

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Try to on their support site, maybe you need to change some recording settings for better work.

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
Might also be worth looking at what else your running whilst your machine is active if the cpu can't cope fair enough but if it's not far off might be worth just having the bare minimum working but if it was me personally I'd check their support links and also utube hope all goes well