Gaming O hai Freedom!

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube
Hey everyone! Here's the introduction I thought should be done.

• Your name: Pekka (FreelancerYT on tube)
  • Where are you from?: The country that has penguins eating polar bears! No, Finland. It's freezing outside...
  • How old are you?: I'm currently 27 years old. Yes, old.
  • How did you find Freedom!? I searched for YouTube networks and this came up.
  • What made you join our forums?: Forums are always a good source of stuff (and sometimes they might be helpful).
  • What are your hobbies?: Being dad, does it count? Floorball and videogames.
  • What is your favorite food? I love all the hot food! Except my stomach says it's not good...
  • Why did you start YouTube? Years back I thought I'd share something epic, but then I failed. I restarted doing stuff and I enjoy sharing it with people.
  • What is your biggest dream? To become a millionaire! Or to make living playing games.
  • What kind of channel do you run?: I run gaming channel.
  • What kind of content do you upload? Ahh... Gameplays (with commentaries), news about games I play and some tutorials will be included too.
  • When do you upload?: I had a schedule before christmas but I have to work it out again. I'll try to publish as many videos I can but I'd say it'll be close to 2-3 per week. Minimum of two per week is my goal. And the dates I try to publish are mondays and saturdays from now on.
  • Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAXF7bqvAaSow79SNHfX6dA
^^ Those small dots! I'll get back to work with the 2016 launch video, cya and thanks all!