Solved Not paying ,,,,,,,,i swear it is cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nohaaaaaaa

hi, few days ago freedom send to me payment of last month and as the same three months ago when i go to PayPal account i find no money, today i tried to send to ticket support and when i try to in give me the password incorrect
iam leaving this company i think it scam really

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
First of all, do you think you have the CORRECT PayPal account linked? All of my payments got to me. And I am not even a big name. They pay us all, some might be extremely delayed and they are getting there. If they sent you the money, and it isn't in your PayPal, then the account you typed in in might be the wrong one. Are you sure its the correct one?

Reactions: nohaaaaaaa
Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
As mentioned above, double check your PayPal account that you have linked, make sure it is 100% correct.

If there are discrepancies with the payments being sent then you will need to contact the support team using the link below, in regards to it saying the wrong password, simply click the "forgot your password?" link and you can request a new one.

http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

First of all, do you think you have the CORRECT PayPal account linked? All of my payments got to me. And I am not even a big name. They pay us all, some might be extremely delayed and they are getting there. If they sent you the money, and it isn't in your PayPal, then the account you typed in in might be the wrong one. Are you sure its the correct one?
yes iam sure correct PayPal account and verified

Upvote 0

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Like what Twilight Prinze has said, it could be a PayPal issue already. Try to contact them as well, tell them the issue you are currently having. Maybe the problem is with them already.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.