Solved Not paid yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
its Feb.2 right now and this is still what I see in my Revenue screen

I don't know if no body is paid yet or the transaction failed or I did something wrong and I am too afraid that I would have to wait another 1 month to take my payment!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A
No I never recieved any money before Cause I didn't have a paypal! or even a Prepaid Card!
Also please note to check that you have added your paypal information correctly on the Freedom dashboard, also some users may have to log into their paypal accounts and accept the first payment. Please note that you do not have to wait another month to access the payment you can always request a catch up payment at any time, and this usually takes 24-28 hours to process.

Upvote 0

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
How do I request a catch up payment? It says No-Catch Up! There was a button almost 12 days go to request catch up and I pressed it! And yes I am sure everything is correct in my freedom dashboard and in Paypal! I added a card and I confirmed it and verified it!
I am scared that they will tell me wait till Feb.31

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How do I request a catch up payment? It says No-Catch Up! There was a button almost 12 days go to request catch up and I pressed it! And yes I am sure everything is correct in my freedom dashboard and in Paypal! I added a card and I confirmed it and verified it!
I am scared that they will tell me wait till Feb.31
If there is no catch up button then this would seem to imply that you don't have an outstanding payment amount, and that this has / is in the process of being paid to you. If you are really worried about this then you could always contact our support team via www.support.tm and they can look into this further for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.