Solved Not Paid Since March!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGlone

Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey, I dont use this site much any more but when I checked my dashboard just now it appears that I haven't been paid since March 2015. As well as September's earnings not appearing, although I have forgotten if they will appear at the start of next month or not, so that's not a big deal right now

Although my channel may be a low-earner it still is money at the end of the day.

If anyone could let me know whats going on then i'd be grateful thank you.

[Screenshot attached]

Attachments

• freedom.png
    freedom.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 15

shp3timi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
YouTube
Hey, I dont use this site much any more but when I checked my dashboard just now it appears that I haven't been paid since March 2015. As well as September's earnings not appearing, although I have forgotten if they will appear at the start of next month or not, so that's not a big deal right now

Although my channel may be a low-earner it still is money at the end of the day.

If anyone could let me know whats going on then i'd be grateful thank you.

[Screenshot attached]
You should check your PayPal account, maybe you have been paid although the dashboard is showing that you haven't. This is happening to some other people as well. So first check your PayPal to see if you have been paid, if not then contact the support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.