Gaming not like any introducion this is a story

TBPLAYSYT

New User
Aug 19, 2014
hi my channel name is tb killer . im 17 years old and i live in dubai . so why did i start youtube ? since i was a child i always wanted to be famous and make people smile but sadly i had no familly so i had to get everything my self and it was very hard growing as a child so i thought why not start youtube and just try to get some money . but i was very wrong youtube is not about money its about building a community ! and making people smile or just by helping them out with a game or just real life issues . anyway i didnt know what i was doing so my career was unsuccessful . i watched alot of videos on how to grow fast on youtube but non of them was helping me . and then i was searching for networks and freedom was just starting and belevie me i was so happy to join freedom mabye if i have sometime i would upload alot more videos but going to school and working at the same time there is no room to make videos. this is my introduction i hope you guys liked any tips would be much appreciated.

Andrei Avram

New User
Mar 30, 2016
Welcome. I was wondering what games do you play? If you want we could make some vids togheter(sorry for my english XD). But i warn you i am very squeky.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
hi my channel name is tb killer . im 17 years old and i live in dubai . so why did i start youtube ? since i was a child i always wanted to be famous and make people smile but sadly i had no familly so i had to get everything my self and it was very hard growing as a child so i thought why not start youtube and just try to get some money . but i was very wrong youtube is not about money its about building a community ! and making people smile or just by helping them out with a game or just real life issues . anyway i didnt know what i was doing so my career was unsuccessful . i watched alot of videos on how to grow fast on youtube but non of them was helping me . and then i was searching for networks and freedom was just starting and belevie me i was so happy to join freedom mabye if i have sometime i would upload alot more videos but going to school and working at the same time there is no room to make videos. this is my introduction i hope you guys liked any tips would be much appreciated.

Hey TB Killer,

Welcome to Freedom!
Sorry to hear about your hardship growing up! And I agree with you, YouTube isn't about making money, but rather a community. I think a lot of people always get the wrong idea of YouTube. There are some people who are in on it or get viral videos, but a lot of times we have to work hard to get what we want. I'm glad you understand that!

I hope you have a great time here at Freedom. There's always a lot of people here wanting to learn the same thing you want to learn and I'm sure there are plenty of information to share! I recently created a thread with tips and videos on how to become more popular on the Tube: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-gain-popularity-and-more-subs.190118/ Hope you'll check it out. I'm sure it'll be helpful. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being famous is on the list for a lot of people. It takes time to get recognition, and it takes patience as well. I'm sorry that you didn't have family by your side, it can make everything extremely harder. Youtube is definitely about building a community, because money can cloud our judgement.