Solved Not Invite me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one mail me to ask a screen shots of my youtube features page from freedom.when i send that he mail me again and told me that i couldn't accept your rules.but i send another screen shots of my channel which are my youtube watch hours and my subscribers.i have over 30000 watch hours and over 8000 subscribers. but my channel is in under review process. on the other hand i don't have any community guidelines,or copyrights strike.but i know if i have atleast 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers i can join with freedom network. but this time i couldn't. please insure me can i join with freedom network or waiting for youtube monetization.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Hey,

Freedom! has recently changed the way the review process works. Your channel now is monitored for 60-90+ Days before being sent an invitation to join the MCN. This is to ensure your channel abides by YouTube's Guidelines which are also explained into thorough detail in the KYC - Know Your Channel and the KYC: Noldified video series on Freedom!'s YouTube Channel. Enforcement of these guidelines is way beyond looking for Strikes or Claims.

To further improve your ability to join work through this checklist:
  • Enable monetization through the YPP (YouTube Partner Program) - https://youtube.com/account_monetization
  • (Optional but highly recommended) Show your subscriber count
  • Wait until your see this button on your Freedom! Dashboard:
    upload_2018-7-11_19-58-40.png
  • Wait 60-90+ Days for your channel to be reviewed, you should be able to use most perks in the Dashboard throughout this time.
  • If accepted you will see a message on your Freedom! Dashboard

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.