Not growing

kpatjmat67

Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
I have a small gaming channel with around 106 subscribers but I am not getting any views from outside of my subs pleas help

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That isn't something necessarily other members of the forum can help you on, it seems that your not promoting yourself to anyone outside of you subscribers. Maybe respond to a few of the collaboration sections on here and participate with a few people and that should help you reach other audiences, make sure you utilising other avenues such as Google+ Facebook / Twitter to promote for example

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The difficult part with a gaming channel is that nowadays there are so many gamers that every title you play has been thousands of video's already.

That aside staying consistent is the key, make series out of games and make a compilation from time to time of the best moments. That aside build up your personal network, socialize with other gamers, get your name out there on social media, collab with others and then slow but sure growth will come ;)

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
if you want more views i suggest doing a game play on Rim World it worked out well for me and got me 305 views when i usually get like 8 anyway best of luck. (by the way its not free and is kind of expensive but it worked vry well for me, it has a smaller community and very few people who record it in comparison to big game franchises)

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
I would say get a Facebook page up to complement your channel and Twitter. Promote to your personal FB friends. I have a lot of views from non-subscribers. SEO your tags. My non-sub views may just be frinds and family that aren't subbed. What do I know? I'm very small still. I may try the Rim World thing