YouTube Not Good At SEO?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Whats up everyone now the main problem I see people having is their SEO, the seo is all about the videos title video description and also the video tags, the main problem people have are the video title and tags, so if you guys are having a problem in doing your tags feel free to let me know and I will try my very best to teach you how to do your tags i will be able to do one of your videos tags so that you can learn how I do mine and you will be able to use what I give you for future videos as you will have a better understanding of how they work

DISCLAIMER i am not a pro at youtube SEO but I'm ok with it and have picked up a few tricks to be able to rank sometimes depending on the game, so if tags are something your really bad at them please let me know and i will do my best to help you so that you can get better at them

Reactions: riganthor

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'd like help with naming my videos
Minecraft Build Battle - My Worse Pig Build Ever
Minecraft Build Battle Server - My Epic Pig Build
Minecraft Build Battle - What Did I Just Build

just some example I'm not saying its a bad build you pretty much said that your self your pretty funny dude I also loving how your rocking the freedom logo there in the thumbnail hope this helps you to come up with some titles and hope you keep moving forward my man

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Minecraft Build Battle - My Worse Pig Build Ever
Minecraft Build Battle Server - My Epic Pig Build
Minecraft Build Battle - What Did I Just Build

just some example I'm not saying its a bad build you pretty much said that your self your pretty funny dude I also loving how your rocking the freedom logo there in the thumbnail hope this helps you to come up with some titles and hope you keep moving forward my man
Thanka

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk