Solved NOT GETTONG PAID FOR MY VIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solely Got Beats

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
I have recently reviewed my Freedom account and I found that I have not been getting paid for my views since August! My account is at perfect standings with no Copywrite strikes, My account is still linked to Freedom as well. I have made roughly over $100 this month but you guys aren't trying to pay me for some reason. Please, If anyone can resolve this problem please do so I would not have to sue, m Spam bad reports, or leave the "Freedom" family.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
You get paid on a schedule. You should get paid this month.
Our payment schedule is stated below:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end ofApril (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of(June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end ofAugust (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end ofSeptember (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end ofOctober (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end ofDecember (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
You will be paid for your views from August on the 31st.
However, if you haven't been paid for your views that you received before July please contact support.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have recently reviewed my Freedom account and I found that I have not been getting paid for my views since August! My account is at perfect standings with no Copywrite strikes, My account is still linked to Freedom as well. I have made roughly over $100 this month but you guys aren't trying to pay me for some reason. Please, If anyone can resolve this problem please do so I would not have to sue, m Spam bad reports, or leave the "Freedom" family.

As Showcase has mentioned above you get paid on a two month payment delay, so views / revenue you would have accrued during this month will be paid to you as mentioned in the terms and conditions of Freedom, at the end of December.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.