Solved Not Getting paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Hello there freedom community i am freedom member youtube pratner now for 2 months and i never got paid please help me why i'm never getting paid ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When did you join Freedom? Also Freedom pays at the end of the month in line with its payment schedule if you are now due a payment it will be paid out to you at the end of this month - it might be worth checking when your next payment is due on your Freedom dashboard. If you have a red line under July's month then you can expect your payment to be processed and sent to you at the end of this month.

Also please make sure that you have filled in your Paypal email address correctly as this can often be a reason why payments are delayed. Again as mentioned above Freedom pays on a two month payment delay (unless you opted to be paid a month earlier) and this is always paid at the end of the month

Upvote 0

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
When did you join Freedom? Also Freedom pays at the end of the month in line with its payment schedule if you are now due a payment it will be paid out to you at the end of this month - it might be worth checking when your next payment is due on your Freedom dashboard. If you have a red line under July's month then you can expect your payment to be processed and sent to you at the end of this month.

Also please make sure that you have filled in your Paypal email address correctly as this can often be a reason why payments are delayed. Again as mentioned above Freedom pays on a two month payment delay (unless you opted to be paid a month earlier) and this is always paid at the end of the month
i am freedom member from 2 months ago and didnt got 0.1$ from freedom please help me dude

Upvote 0

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube

and on freedom dashborad i dont see months..[DOUBLEPOST=1505134254][/DOUBLEPOST]
So you joined in July is that correct?
Hm let me check i think a month and 15 days ago[DOUBLEPOST=1505134282][/DOUBLEPOST]
and on freedom dashborad i dont see months..[DOUBLEPOST=1505134254][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hm let me check i think a month and 15 days ago
just saw i joined 1 month ago[DOUBLEPOST=1505134424][/DOUBLEPOST]
So you joined in July is that correct?
but i didnt got any payments

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you joined a month and 15 days ago then you still have a little while to wait until Freedom pays you. As mentioned before they pay on a two month payment delay. If you joined in July then you can expect your payment to be processed and paid at the end of this month - make sure that your Paypal email address has been added to the Freedom dashboard.

If you joined in August then your payment would be processed and paid at the end of October.

Upvote 0

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
If you joined a month and 15 days ago then you still have a little while to wait until Freedom pays you. As mentioned before they pay on a two month payment delay. If you joined in July then you can expect your payment to be processed and paid at the end of this month - make sure that your Paypal email address has been added to the Freedom dashboard.

If you joined in August then your payment would be processed and paid at the end of October.
wtf[DOUBLEPOST=1505134804][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok then ill wait :D

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have included a copy of Freedom's payment schedule below for your records.
Normal payment schedule:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March's monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
Payment schedule with Advance Payment active:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • March's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.