Solved NOT GETTING ACCEPTED WITH FREEDOM NETWORK HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROLL GAMER

New User
Oct 23, 2016
here"s my channel link

i have been successfully running it from 3 months and have not got any strikes and i am going with the rules and community guidelines

but still i dont know why i did not got the partnership with freedom

well i got message it cannot be accepted since u dont own all copyrights by u now wht does that mean i am not copying any1 thing just making my own stuff

giving away my self made accounts,showing people to claim games for free as well as i am promoting the sites who do giveaways for free

PLEASE ANY EXPERT HELP ME coz i hve not still not got any help from freedom ~

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if you have been told by the community team they can not accept you as you don't own the copyright then we wouldn't be able to do anything more on this sorry. In regards to this it could mean that some of your content included copyright audio / visual things that you don't own the copyright for or have the permission from the copyright owners to show.

As I have said above there isn't anything we would be able to do regarding this as the decision of who to accept is handled by the quality team of Freedom and it is ultimately their decision. You could always message them back or even contact our support team via www.support.tm and see if they can provide you some more information about this and try and get a more detailed answer why or what copyright content they are seeing on your channel

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi there @TROLL GAMER, Chicco here from Freedom! Support. I strongly suggest you create a ticket by going to www.support.tm so that we can check on your case. Please also be ready with your Custom ID and YouTube channel link so that we can check your content. Looking forward to your ticket.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.