Solved Not able to monetize to apply through adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb9965

New User
Sep 17, 2016
Basically whenever I go into adsense it tells me that "this url is unavailable for adsense"...anyone ever run into this? if so what did you do to get it fixed? Everything I can find on google has been of no help

Caleb9965

New User
Sep 17, 2016
This is exactly what it says[DOUBLEPOST=1505085278][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have never had an adsense before

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How many view do you have on your channel? As you aren't able to monetise this before you have 10K total view in line with the new rules set out by YouTube

Upvote 0

Caleb9965

New User
Sep 17, 2016
How many view do you have on your channel? As you aren't able to monetise this before you have 10K total view in line with the new rules set out by YouTube
It could be A. That you don't have 10K lifetime views or that the URL is not right. When you go to your youtube dashboard did you copy that URL?
I have 10k total views, however when I go to adsense, it auto copies the url. I can't change it.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No worries, sometimes views can be removed by YouTube if they fall under a specific watch time. This is to ensure that your channel is accurately portrayed in your views. It could also be that they are taking some time to confirm those views as genuine, for example if you got a load of traffic for an unusual source

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.