Solved Normal review queue place: 1000+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well that typically means that there are 1000 + reviews, so yes in a way it could mean that those are all channels that need to be review. There quite a few people that go through and review channels so we normally say it takes around 2-3 days to be review and either your process is continued or Freedom will decline the application and let you know

Reactions: WazGamez
Upvote 0

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
Canada
www.patreon.com
YouTube
igame2015
Well that typically means that there are 1000 + reviews, so yes in a way it could mean that those are all channels that need to be review. There quite a few people that go through and review channels so we normally say it takes around 2-3 days to be review and either your process is continued or Freedom will decline the application and let you know

Thank you for that :)

Upvote 0

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
Canada
www.patreon.com
YouTube
igame2015
Thank you for the info, but the problem again is that they aren't following the timeframes indicated.

It's been longer than "1 or 2 days" and they haven't responded to tickets through email, twitter or the support site.

I want to reiterate that I don't have a problem with a long process, I have an issue that a timeline expectation was set and is not being met.

I'm also worried that if I'm not getting responses to support requests during the sign up phase, how long a support request would take if I had a problem with something more serious.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.