Resources Non-copyrighted and royalty free music

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys/girls ^___^

I make some music, nothing big but still... If you need some background music for your videos it can be useful. Most of the time I do electro music but you can find orchestral and piano too :3 I made playlists for that on my youtube channel

That's it :D
ps: Please if you use my stuff put the name of the song in the description, that's not cool to search for a song when we don't have the name you know @___@

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys/girls ^___^

I make some music, nothing big but still... If you need some background music for your videos it can be useful. Most of the time I do electro music but you can find orchestral and piano too :3 I made playlists for that on my youtube channel

That's it :D
ps: Please if you use my stuff put the name of the song in the description, that's not cool to search for a song when we don't have the name you know @___@
That's nice that you're giving people some additional music choices! How many songs do you have currently, and how often do you add them into your mix?

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Aw come on it's normal to help each other right? xD

I think I made 50 or 60 .___. I upload something like once per week

Like I said no big deal xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Aw come on it's normal to help each other right? xD

I think I made 50 or 60 .___. I upload something like once per week

Like I said no big deal xD
It should be normal, but then again, people can be butts aside from caring only for themselves, heh. Thanks again for giving me more insight on how many songs you have. I'll consider checking it out when I have some free time tonight ^^

Reactions: Machi

Xizi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
Well I enjoyed a good amount off them! Im commng back to them when Im writing they do give me quite some inspiration so ty for that! :D

Reactions: Machi