No story?

Pedroamedro

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
Glasgow
YouTube
I at christmas got star wars battelfront
and also tom clancey siege
and was shocked and really bored after 10 mins to find that there was no story to the game it is legit the same thing repeated over and over again and that's all you get.
anyone else feel gaming is starting to kill the features many people like because so many people like online

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
No not really. You just have to look in the right places. I think the way the industry is going with multiplayer games it makes RPG's and JRPG's that much more valuable gaming experiences. I've had some fantastic story experiences over the last few years thanks to them. Tales of Zestiria which I played most recently was fantastic.

Reactions: Machi

Pedroamedro

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
Glasgow
YouTube
tom clancey was first and foremost a writer I know he passed away but he left a legacy of story's behind they could have implemented a story that's the reason i bought tom clancey games and the old star wars games where all story based as star wars is a big story lol.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
tom clancey was first and foremost a writer I know he passed away but he left a legacy of story's behind they could have implemented a story that's the reason i bought tom clancey games and the old star wars games where all story based as star wars is a big story lol.
I just started playing The Division Beta on my channel and I will say that I think this will bring that legacy of story back into position, so far its awesome man and I can wait to get the full release of it

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
You don't really need signle-player campaign if the multiplayer is done right CS GO is the proof, but the thing is that the price and content you get are well balanced. I agree with you, if it's a triple A title it should have singleplayer that you can spend some time on, and not just 10 maps where you run around especially considering that the price is around $60.

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I at christmas got star wars battelfront
and also tom clancey siege
and was shocked and really bored after 10 mins to find that there was no story to the game it is legit the same thing repeated over and over again and that's all you get.
anyone else feel gaming is starting to kill the features many people like because so many people like online
I think it depends from developer to developer Even activision comes out with great call of duty story lines and still manages to make great online games