Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi,
Once again, I still have not gotten paid and sent in a support ticket over 24 hours ago, and don't tell me that it could take up to 72 hours because I already know that and in the email support sent me it said something like, "Hey, we received your ticket request, we usually reply in less than 24 hours.
I've been waiting patiently for over a day now, can one of you please help me or see what's up? If over people are getting paid, I should too. Give me my money.

Sixosable

New User
Dec 28, 2013
This is not an official statement
We are not 100% done with the payments yet, some are still going through; please be patient.

@NikeDebuts2K15 Your payment will come, don't worry too much about it. I can have a look at your ticket if you send me the ticket ID :)
@CyberPhython Thank you for the compliment regarding our team.

Kindest regards,
Arlon Antonius
Freedom! Support Team Lead

Reactions: NikeDebuts2K15
Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
This is not an official statement
We are not 100% done with the payments yet, some are still going through; please be patient.

@NikeDebuts2K15 Your payment will come, don't worry too much about it. I can have a look at your ticket if you send me the ticket ID :)
@CyberPhython Thank you for the compliment regarding our team.

Kindest regards,
Arlon Antonius
Freedom! Support Team Lead
Umm, no you can't they deleted my ticket and my payment came in a few minutes ago. Boost up your support team, you serious, they deleted my ticket. But no worries now because I had to wait two days for a payment..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.