Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi,
Once again, I still have not gotten paid and sent in a support ticket over 24 hours ago, and don't tell me that it could take up to 72 hours because I already know that and in the email support sent me it said something like, "Hey, we received your ticket request, we usually reply in less than 24 hours.
I've been waiting patiently for over a day now, can one of you please help me or see what's up? If over people are getting paid, I should too. Give me my money.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
This Is a Common Problem with Freedom I Never Got Payed Once That is One Of The Reasons I unliked My Channel
Yeah I'm thinking of leaving after I get all my money paid out because they are being ridiculous, all the other networks I've been with in the past have paid on time. Absolutely ridiculous.[DOUBLEPOST=1446406562][/DOUBLEPOST]
This Is a Common Problem with Freedom I Never Got Payed Once That is One Of The Reasons I unliked My Channel
I actually have in my Dashboard that I get paid $0,00 and that they still owe me the relevant amount.
This is a first time for me.
Wow, submit a ticket, they take forever to respond though.

Reactions: CyberPhython
Upvote 0

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Yeah I'm thinking of leaving after I get all my money paid out because they are being ridiculous, all the other networks I've been with in the past have paid on time. Absolutely ridiculous.[DOUBLEPOST=1446406562][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow, submit a ticket, they take forever to respond though.
I Have Tried the Support Ticket No Help Was Given It took 3 Weeks Before i got A Response And Still No Help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.