Solved No payment showing up on dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monCore

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
When i view my YouTube analytics it says my revenue is $0.03 (i know its a small amount but i want to know why this is happening) when i go to my freedom dashboard and look at the payments bit, its blank and no money got paid into my paypal why is this?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom operates on a 2 month payment delay so anything you see on your earnings for July won't be paid until the end of September, as long as your paypal details are correct and up to date then Freedom will pay everything that is owed to you

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0

D3monCore

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Freedom operates on a 2 month payment delay so anything you see on your earnings for July won't be paid until the end of September, as long as your paypal details are correct and up to date then Freedom will pay everything that is owed to you
Ah right thanks dude :)

Upvote 0

Martin Green

New User
Jul 28, 2016
When i view my YouTube analytics it says my revenue is $0.01 (i know its a small amount but i want to know why this is happening) when i go to my freedom dashboard and look at the payments bit, its blank and no money got paid into my paypal why is this? and my paypal details are correct and up date I given right email address for the paypal but I can`t go in it check I been paid as I do not know my password and now I moved to new home I can`t use my phone get password and as I need change phone number to new one as I can`t get into my paypal to change it as do know my password so I know my email address is right for it so l will get paid anyway if the email for paypal is right and the money do not showing up ?
The only way I see if gone in if go online banking

Thank you soo much

Martin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When i view my YouTube analytics it says my revenue is $0.01 (i know its a small amount but i want to know why this is happening) when i go to my freedom dashboard and look at the payments bit, its blank and no money got paid into my paypal why is this? and my paypal details are correct and up date I given right email address for the paypal but I can`t go in it check I been paid as I do not know my password and now I moved to new home I can`t use my phone get password and as I need change phone number to new one as I can`t get into my paypal to change it as do know my password so I know my email address is right for it so l will get paid anyway if the email for paypal is right and the money do not showing up ?
The only way I see if gone in if go online banking

Thank you soo much

Martin

Depending on when you signed up the Freedom partnership it would depend on when you can see you outstanding payments - as Freedom operates under a two month payment delay - any earnings in July would show uo in the Freedom dashobard at the end of August and any in August at the end of September.

However if the $0.01 was earned before you joined the Freedom network then this would be help by your previous Adsense account and not be paid as it does not met the threshold, which is $100. Though any 'new' earnings, after switching to Freedom would be paid, with the two month delay, as mentioned previously and their is no minimum threshold for Freedom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.