Solved No march earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
So yt analytica shows money earned

but not showing in freedom.tm nor have i recieved it..

this is for march btw

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
March earnings will be shown in the Freedom! Dashboard at the end of April, respectively be paid out at the end of May.

Your YouTube dashboard shows earnings estimates while the Freedom! Dashboard is built to show the exact amount of money you'll receive two months after earning it. This is why the Freedom! Dashboard updates just when the money is received by Freedom!.

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
March earnings will be shown in the Freedom! Dashboard at the end of April, respectively be paid out at the end of May.

Your YouTube dashboard shows earnings estimates while the Freedom! Dashboard is built to show the exact amount of money you'll receive two months after earning it. This is why the Freedom! Dashboard updates just when the money is received by Freedom!.

ok so basically i get paid about 2 months after each month for that month. I was just wondering because my channel was deleted for like 3 weeks but it was restored so i didnt know if it was glitching or not.
This is normal. It appears towards the end of the month every month.

lw001 says two months. you say 1 month. .which one thanks

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
ok so basically i get paid about 2 months after each month for that month. I was just wondering because my channel was deleted for like 3 weeks but it was restored so i didnt know if it was glitching or not.

lw001 says two months. you say 1 month. .which one thanks
It depends. I have advanced payments. So I get paid a month before others that get paid for the same month. So I get March earning on April 30th.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It depends. I have advanced payments. So I get paid a month before others that get paid for the same month. So I get March earning on April 30th.
You're confusing the time when earnings are paid with the time earnings are shown. I'm not sure whether Advance Payment displays your earnings earlier (I don't think so) but if you don't have it enabled it's this:

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
You're confusing the time when earnings are paid with the time earnings are shown. I'm not sure whether Advance Payment displays your earnings earlier (I don't think so) but if you don't have it enabled it's this:
Wait... I just checked my Freedom! Dashboard and it just showed I already got my advanced payment for the month of march. So by the end of April I get my April payment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.