No Man's sky

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
I have preordered it, and plan on recording it.
However, I do not believe there will be any effectiveness to recording raw gameplay, but I'll rather share the quirky moments that happen. Perhaps glitches or weird/funny things in the game.

NachoAverageGamers

I've personally be hyped for it for a while now. I hope to be able to record it, but regardless, no one is going to see me for a few weeks when it comes out xD

emking

Rising User
Cool guys i have to agree though to record it you kind of have to make a highlights real because of how immense the game is

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
I need to get it pre-ordered. My excitement was way too high when I saw the trailer/teaser video on YouTube :p

emking

Rising User
i know the trailer is rellay good at getting you hyped even beater than some big games company's trailers.

Fatalshock

Two Limitless Gaming
Freedom! Member
Well I was going to say 'Hell yeah! Only a month away!' but it's just been delayed indefinitely. Oh joy.

Fatalshock

Two Limitless Gaming
Freedom! Member
Nothing official yet. Hopefully it's just polishing. I'd hate wait any longer than July :( Been waiting 3 years!

thejamesshow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I know I will be getting it and recording it. It is cool to record because it will be impossible to visit every planet or even 1% of them, so seeing what crazy stuff everyone else is looking at will be fun