Comedy No Man's Sky Funny Moments ! NASA CELEBRATES AS I TAKE OFF !

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
It's time to check your video and leave feedback:

• What mic do you have, I can't pinpoint the reason why it sounds cheap but something with loudness, maybe when editing the sound was too high?
  • Good knowledge of the game, especially about that Multiplayer mishap that was going on for a while..
  • Good transition to the outro but...
  • 20 second long outro? I would possibly lower that to 10-15

Reactions: ReallyTrash

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Yes the mic sounds a bit loud cause the setting switched to 100 volume when I started recording, not sure why but sometimes it does that
It's the Auna 900-B by the way :)
As for the outro - I usualy make it as long the ending part of the outro song is, don't want to just cut it off. But your point is fair, 20 is quite a lot

Thanks for the feedback !

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Yes the mic sounds a bit loud cause the setting switched to 100 volume when I started recording, not sure why but sometimes it does that
It's the Auna 900-B by the way :)
As for the outro - I usualy make it as long the ending part of the outro song is, don't want to just cut it off. But your point is fair, 20 is quite a lot

Thanks for the feedback !

No problem, Ill check out the Auna 900-B, never heard of it before.
It is nice to hear you didn't want to cut the song off, which is good, especially when becoming a YouTuber. 20 seconds is long but if you can find a part of the song that has a bass drop, you can use that for the start of the outro, but have a few seconds before the outro so that the music kicks in and then drops, by fading the song in, have the outro and fade the song out at the very end of the outro/video.

Reactions: ReallyTrash