Comedy No Man's Sky Funny Moments 2 - INTERSTELLAR SPIN ! (+ Nicest Thumbnail ?!)

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
People just want more of these, so here :D This time with one of the nicest thumbnails I've ever made

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That is a pretty nice thumnail, how are you finding No Man's Sky, i played it for a few hours the other week but haven't played it since

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
That is a pretty nice thumnail, how are you finding No Man's Sky, i played it for a few hours the other week but haven't played it since

Thanks I'm really proud of it, always happy to see others like it as well, I always spend a while on them :)

No Man's Sky is a game that gets you hooked at the beginning. You slowly start to notice the flaws though, stuff that is missing in the game and especialy the things that were promised. There is a lot about all the "lies" of the devs on the internet right now. So I'm curious to see how they are gonna deal with it and how they're gonna update the game. Modding scene is already making the game better.

It's a relaxing game that kind of requires you to be the type of person that like exploring a lot, while having enough of your own imagination and motivation to keep playing. Definetly not worth 60$ though.

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Wow thank you ! And no nothing like that, if I create graphics most of the time it's just for my channel or other personal use. I don't sell my work and am not hired by anyone if that's what you mean. I just like to spend some time to experiment with every single thumbnail and try to make better and better ones. I'm really glad people like it so much I'm getting incredible feedback just on that picture :D