No Man's Sky Anticipation

Retriever

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
Israel
YouTube
Hi everyone,

I'm very excited for the release of No Man's Sky this week. I can't wait to play the game.

I'm most excited about exploring all the planets (as many as I can).

Who else is excited for No Man's Sky and what are you most excited about?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I can't wait for it, in my mind tomorrow can't come soon enough. I can't wait to explore the planets, and find new and exciting alien life. My only issue is whether or not it will live up to its hype, or whether or not the idea of it will die really quickly

Retriever

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
Israel
YouTube
I can't wait for it, in my mind tomorrow can't come soon enough. I can't wait to explore the planets, and find new and exciting alien life. My only issue is whether or not it will live up to its hype, or whether or not the idea of it will die really quickly
Lucky you. I only will be able to play the game on Friday.
I also hope the game lives up to the hype and not be a massive disappointment (i.e. WatchDogs)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Lucky you. I only will be able to play the game on Friday.
I also hope the game lives up to the hype and not be a massive disappointment (i.e. WatchDogs)
I say tomorrow but my brother is also getting it and he won't be able to play it till Friday so I might wait and do a collab video with him.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Most people I know who have it on PS4 are already bored of it.
Most of the negative points that are being made are related to the repetitiveness of the content, the low-res textures, and the framerates associated of a console experience.

Framerates can be fixed in the PC version easily. Textures? Well, maybe. How are you going to perfectly texture something that was entirely randomly generated? Repetitiveness, read the bottom of the 1.03 patch notes.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
At first i was pretty excited for the game but after seeing some gameplay i thought where is everything they showed in the massive trailer?

All i saw was exploration of planets with animals you can give a name and that was basicly it, no i'm not convinced to buy this game as i don't see the hype in it but that could change of course.

Seleniar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well,I don't like the PS4 version,because I don't have one,lol,and because of the graphics.I still wait for the PC version which I bought and can't wait to make gameplay videos of it.
Very important but sad is that two streamers tried to find each other,they were on the same planet,same spot,but couldn't see each other.I hope that they will solve this,because they tried the multiplayer thing on the first day of release so....bugs happen'.

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
This game suffers from a massive case of overhype. Everyone expected so much and a lot of people aren't impressed with what they get... The game has a good idea as it takes pretty much the same storyline as Spore, a game I loved, but reviews seem to mostly be "it looks so pretty" and other things like that, but other people are talking about how the game is so "repetitive" as everything is randomly generated. Same with Spore obviously, as that was also randomly generated. I enjoyed Spore and I think that if I got No Mans Sky that I would enjoy that to, but if you're not a fan of randomly generated repetitive terrain then this game isn't for you. I don't think I would put money towards it as I'm saving for an upgrade for my setup, but if I wasn't, I would likely buy the game.