Solved No Invitation Problem On Secondary Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
To Whom It May Concern;

I am having trouble partnering my Secondary YouTube Channel with Freedom. I am not seeing the invitation on my YouTube Dashboard. I tried contacting the support team about it, and even asked them to resend the request. In Response, they told me that I had to get an Adsense Account. Is this actually true, as I don't remember signing up for one under my Main YouTube Account? Please resend the invitation if you can. Below is some information you might/will need to help me fix my problem.

My Custom ID - 854058
My Email - [email protected]
YouTube Channel Link -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClgy1feYyhCtBjT7Nj7eNlg
A Screenshot Of The YouTube Features Page:
http://i.imgur.com/g7tzBMv.png
A Screenshot Of My Chat With The Support Team:
Page 1 - http://i.imgur.com/NtnEKu7.png
Page 2 - http://i.imgur.com/JOstWSt.png

Thank You For Helping Me With My Problem,
Reasonably Selenium

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
You shouldn't need a Adsense I don't have one for any of my 3 channels partnered. Ok so first off I just had this channel partnered but I have had 2 other channels partnered before this one with Freedom! Follow the following steps.
  1. Write and fill out an application at freedom.tm
  2. You must wait. Currently I have heard they are a bit backed up on applications due to Christmas holidays.
  3. You will receive an email confirming your acceptance
  4. Goto your YouTube channel dashboard and accept the partnership.
Freedom support team has migrated to freedom.desk.com so fill out a ticket there or as me if you need any more help. Just for statement I am not a forum staff member just a partner with experience.

Reactions: GoddessGigiG
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
I tried doing it this way and it said that the Channel is already in use, probably because I already added it in the Freedom Dashboard. However, the problem is that the Support Team does not want to resend me the invitation because I don't have an Adsense Account. Perhaps someone could find me a copy of the requirements to join Freedom so I can show the Support Team that I don't need an Adsense account?

Upvote 0

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
I tried doing it this way and it said that the Channel is already in use, probably because I already added it in the Freedom Dashboard. However, the problem is that the Support Team does not want to resend me the invitation because I don't have an Adsense Account. Perhaps someone could find me a copy of the requirements to join Freedom so I can show the Support Team that I don't need an Adsense account?
The requirements are on freedom.tm and the only requirement is that you don't have any copyright issues. I'm not sure what's up with all the Adsense. I would try to remake a application and wait a few days then open a ticket on the newer Freedom! Support desk if you don't get a reply.[DOUBLEPOST=1453140541][/DOUBLEPOST]Also look at this https://freedom.community.tm/threads/no-invitation-learn-more-button-hasnt-shown-up.172147/

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for bringing this up. I'm going to show this to the Support Team, and see what they got to say about it. I hope they aren't making excuses not to partner channels, because that is simply not something you do. If this doesn't work, I'll try your solution and see how that turns out, and update you guys on the forum. See you in a few days, I guess.

EDIT: While we're at it, is there a way to contact George from Freedom directly? If anyone knows an email, IM, or something, please post a reply.

Thank You

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
UPDATE: So I chatted with support again to hear that Adsense is not required. Apparently, Jeremy (my previously assigned agent) got confused with the requirements, and Carter (my new assigned agent) helped me fix my problem. Further Assistance is not required.

Upvote 0

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
UPDATE: So I chatted with support again to hear that Adsense is not required. Apparently, Jeremy (my previously assigned agent) got confused with the requirements, and Carter (my new assigned agent) helped me fix my problem. Further Assistance is not required.
Great to hear Carter is a great agent he has helped me before. I am disappointed that Freedom! Would let someone who doesn't even know the requirements for joining to try and help associates. @George please deal with this.

Upvote 0

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Great to hear Carter is a great agent he has helped me before. I am disappointed that Freedom! Would let someone who doesn't even know the requirements for joining to try and help associates. @George please deal with this.
The chances that George will respond on here are pretty slim to nothing it's been to contact support, or one of the Admins to assist you. Just for future reference :p

Upvote 0

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I'm aware but seriously you shouldn't hire someone that doesn't even know the minimum requirements to get partnered
I agree but i'm sure there was just some miscommunication I've had some bad experiences with the support myself especially lately since the swap to the new support portal some tickets have even been reported to have gotten lost in the process of being delivered. But who knows maybe the poor guy is on trial or something. Who knows but i can get where you're coming from.

Reactions: Ernest
Upvote 0

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
I agree but i'm sure there was just some miscommunication I've had some bad experiences with the support myself especially lately since the swap to the new support portal some tickets have even been reported to have gotten lost in the process of being delivered. But who knows maybe the poor guy is on trial or something. Who knows but i can get where you're coming from.
Things happen I understand that and miscommunication is possible but it's just disappointing I'm not going to say like FIRE HIM things happen

Reactions: CarbonMeister
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.