Status
Not open for further replies.

Satiwa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
SuperSatiwa
Hi I just logged in this morning to see that all my videos has been demonitized and No Channels available in my freedom dashboard... Is this normal?.... :x

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi I just logged in this morning to see that all my videos has been demonitized and No Channels available in my freedom dashboard... Is this normal?.... :x
Hey @Satiwa,

Sorry you're running into issues. It seems like your channel(s) was/were unlinked. Please contact Support with your Freedom! Dashboard ID found on your Freedom! Dashboard and your YouTube channel ID which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/account_advanced .

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There has been a bit of a glitch going around effecting some users - which shows that their channel has been unlinked and is not showing on the Freedom / YouTube dashboards. Please note that Freedom would never just unlink you without sending you an email regarding this - just to be sure, and for your own peace of mind please feel free to double check you are still partnered with Freedom by submitting a ticket to our support team as mentioned by LW001

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.