Not open for further replies.

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
PICTURES HAVE BEEN ATTACHED BELOW!

The actual support team keeps telling me to send them pictures of the same stuff over and over when I have givin them everything they need.

Monetization IS enabled, just not past the adsense part. I DONT HAVE ADSENSE ACCOUNT AND DONT WANT ONE ------ All you have to do is send invite so i can accept.

It will say disabled but its enabled just cant monetize anything until I LINK ADSENSE ACCOUNT TO IT, then it will say enabled.

You have partnered my other channel WITHOUT a LINKED ADSENSE account - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Rga3DMglVvEWF45DwRAA

Its a shame that a content creator knows more about linking with networks than a support team of an actual network.

dash.pngfeatures.png
Hello.png

They also want a FULL PICTURE of the features page which in the 2nd picture above You can CLEARLY READ

Super Chat - You need 1000 Subs. INELIGIBLE AT THIS TIME
Custom URL - INELIGIBLE
Content ID Appeals - INELIGIBLE

Do I need to go to a different network, or they just need better support members!

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
That was using the old system which accepted basically any channel that ticked a box.
THANK YOU< Holy crap finally a real answer. Thanks, I just got done making the adsense account now have to wait for it to get accepted.

LW001 should be a support member, Thanks for not taking me in circles but actually giving me a real answer!

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
THANK YOU< Holy crap finally a real answer. Thanks, I just got done making the adsense account now have to wait for it to get accepted.

LW001 should be a support member, Thanks for not taking me in circles but actually giving me a real answer!
Glad I could help ;) I don't really think I'd make a good like paid support team member though I'm trying to help here still. If you still need help reply to this thread or create a new one here :)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the application to join the Network @OfficialMT22 , just to clarify and add to what LW001 has said above under the old system Freedom basically used to invite / accept anyone into the network. As for the support team they have a strict set of guidelines that they can work to, even though your second photo shows you have the monetisation option, they can only go off your status and features page which is why they asked you for it several times. They can only go off what they see in that picture which, unless you link an adsense account to it, which you have said you are in the process of doing, it will always show as 'Not Enabled' and as such they can only infer from this that you don't have monetisation and as such aren't able to join with the Network at this stage.

I'm sorry for the frustration that this must of caused you and if you say its ok for me to do I shall pass this onto the support team so they are made aware of things like this for the future. Hopefully next time we won't have support staff and members going around in circles when a quick explanation would have done wonders

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.