Nintendo

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well I love playing Nintendo games on my 3DS like Yu-gi-oh, Inazuma Eleven, Pokemon xy oras, and Cardfight Vanguard the most. :)

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Hello everybody.
I just want to ask if somebody in the freedom family also play Nintendo Games like me?
-Horsti12

Wii U is my primary console of choice so I do :)

how are you playing nintendo games without being in their crappy program?

I'm not sure he was asking if we play their games on our channels but either way their program is optional as far as I am aware. It's only there for you to make money off those videos using their games and if you aren't in the program all that happens is you get a Content ID match.

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
I still have my good ol 3ds and ds..

I want to give my support to nintendo.. But their program be like:
"FCVK YOU GIVE ME MONEY!!"

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I have a wiiu u, a Wii, and a couple handheld Ds.... I like Nintendo, but they're games are really expensive and I don't have a capture card, so generally I don't play it much unless I'm just having fun with my daughters.

Showdawee Tv

Hello everybody.
I just want to ask if somebody in the freedom family also play Nintendo Games like me?
-Horsti12
Yea im actually playing anything nintendo im apart of the program they offer its a little of a hassle sometimes getting the approval finished but ive gotten used to it. If you ever wana play Smash bros or Mario Kart or anything my NNID is rodyruss