Gaming Ninja Here! (Finally joining the forums)

Ninjablader9

New User
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone! I've been signed up on freedom.tm since September, but I never made a forum account because I didn't really like my channel. But after working on it a bit, I feel like my channel is a bit more presentable, so I decided to finally introduce myself. I'm just going to be writing straight off of the template because it's 11:30 p.m. and I'm lazy.

Your name: Jonathan

How did you find Freedom!?:

What made you join our forums?: Finally decided that my channel was good enough for people to know about me.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, studying scientific theories, studying outer space, chemistry, music, card games, and doing Rubiks cubes.

What is your favorite food?: My dad's homemade margherita pizza.

Why did you start YouTube?: I enjoy sharing the things that I like to do with others.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Reaching 10K on YouTube + becoming a Chemical Engineer

What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming.

What kind of content do you upload?: Mostly Minecraft. Planning to expand my horizons.

When do you upload?: As often as I can. School is a huge pain, but I've been uploading frequently since I'm on break.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjablader9

I apologize that there isn't much substance to this thread, but I'm pretty tired.
Anyways, I'll see you guys around the forum!

~ Ninja

Reactions: Koala_Steamed