Entertainment Nice to meet you! I'm Deadbeat.

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello, everyone, my name is Deadbeat. I run a channel where I build professionally in Minecraft. I am often hired to build for servers and such. I upload to share my building knowledge and also have some fun with other things. I have recently begun voice acting. I also do the occasional comedy skit. I am writer, so I have done a few game theories and philosophy videos. I do the occasional let's play but not anything too serious in that. I upload some fun times on fun games but I tend to stick away from general lets plays as they are not too much my style. Don't be afraid to contact me for a collab, I'd be happy too meet you and work together on our channels.

Corey Dubay

Rising User
Aug 4, 2016
Boston
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, everyone, my name is Deadbeat. I run a channel where I build professionally in Minecraft. I am often hired to build for servers and such. I upload to share my building knowledge and also have some fun with other things. I have recently begun voice acting. I also do the occasional comedy skit. I am writer, so I have done a few game theories and philosophy videos. I do the occasional let's play but not anything too serious in that. I upload some fun times on fun games but I tend to stick away from general lets plays as they are not too much my style. Don't be afraid to contact me for a collab, I'd be happy too meet you and work together on our channels.

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
I would love to try and help eachother out, my channel is HighFilmTV and we mainly do comedy skits and comical conversations/arguments.
Hey, man, I'd love to see what kind of writing style you have and your stuff. Add me on Skype it's Deadbeat08 (may come up as Devon Huge). Maybe we can bounce some ideas and do a collaboration.