Have you ever had a lucid dream (where you know you are dreaming while still inside your dreams)?

• Total voters

Carlos de Aragón

Rising User
Jan 27, 2017
seers.us
YouTube
I'm a partner since 2017, but it's the first time I participate in here. I run a bilingual channel where I talk about many fascinating topics. Have you ever wanted to know your astrological chart, or were interested in Tarot, in lucid dreaming or in Carlos Castaneda's teachings? I know there's a lot of young people that has never known about these things, but maybe you are missing on something interesting.

You are all welcome to visit and to subscribe to my channel! Thank you for the support, guys!!! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm a partner since 2017, but it's the first time I participate in here. I run a bilingual channel where I talk about many fascinating topics. Have you ever wanted to know your astrological chart, or were interested in Tarot, in lucid dreaming or in Carlos Castaneda's teachings? I know there's a lot of young people that has never known about these things, but maybe you are missing on something interesting.

You are all welcome to visit and to subscribe to my channel! Thank you for the support, guys!!! :)
Welcome to the Community :)

Reactions: Carlos de Aragón