JahiemboiGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my youtube is called JahiemboiGaming - All in one, i am a 14 year old trying to make videos for the general public of youtube and others entertainment, i used to make Minecraft vids and other stuff but i do not anymore... I usuaIIy make NBA 2k videos or COD BO3 and am thinking of making NBA 2k16 vids and GTA 5... I do daiIy videos so worrying if i am active or not shouId be the Iast thing on your mind... I am from America so English is naturally my 1st language! If you do be so kind to subscribe and watch my vids i would really appreciate it! Thanks.
Here are 2 vids you can check out which wouId both be in a series:
NBA 2k;
COD:BO3;

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi, my youtube is called JahiemboiGaming - All in one, i am a 14 year old trying to make videos for the general public of youtube and others entertainment, i used to make Minecraft vids and other stuff but i do not anymore... I usuaIIy make NBA 2k videos or COD BO3 and am thinking of making NBA 2k16 vids and GTA 5... I do daiIy videos so worrying if i am active or not shouId be the Iast thing on your mind... I am from America so English is naturally my 1st language! If you do be so kind to subscribe and watch my vids i would really appreciate it! Thanks.
Here are 2 vids you can check out which wouId both be in a series:
NBA 2k;
COD:BO3;

Welcome to the family JehiemboiGaming, What are you goals for youtube in the future and how you find about Freedom! ?