PixelScore

New User
Aug 9, 2017
YouTube
New YouTuber Looking For Community!

My name is Logan, and I'm known by my alias PixelScore. (Or pixel for short.)

I'm from Michigan, and where I live is a beautiful area. During the fall it's like a feast for the eyes.

I'm 17 years old, and going to be graduating next year! I'm coming through the home stretch.

I found Freedom through a YouTube video, explaining how to expand your channel. I looked around this forum and everyone looks very friendly!

With that being said, I joined Freedom because I wanted a place to network and meet new people!

I started YouTube because It's one of my biggest dreams to become known and have a fan base. I don't care about the money at all, I just want to make quality content that others can enjoy.

It all started when I got into a fight with my guardians, where I said that I want to do YouTube. After that whole argument ended, the verdict was that if I don't have 1000 subscribers to prove I could do it by next year, they would force me to close my channel and focus on school. Which really, really sucks.

Drama aside though, I'm your stereotypical minecraft Let's Play YouTuber. I'm running a series right now called Building w/ Pixel, where I'm trying to make some really cool builds that really stretch the limits of survival building!

I upload around 3 times a week, (at least), and I would be very happy to have some feedback on the videos I have so far and what I can improve.

I use OBS for recording and Sony Vegas Pro 14 for editing.

That's about all I have for this "Introduce yourself". If any of you have questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time,
- PixelScore -​

Reactions: AFKPlays

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey bud, welcome to the Freedom forum!
I would like to welcome you as well in the Freedom family.
Good luck with you and your channel my man, have a good one!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
New YouTuber Looking For Community!

My name is Logan, and I'm known by my alias PixelScore. (Or pixel for short.)

I'm from Michigan, and where I live is a beautiful area. During the fall it's like a feast for the eyes.

I'm 17 years old, and going to be graduating next year! I'm coming through the home stretch.

I found Freedom through a YouTube video, explaining how to expand your channel. I looked around this forum and everyone looks very friendly!

With that being said, I joined Freedom because I wanted a place to network and meet new people!

I started YouTube because It's one of my biggest dreams to become known and have a fan base. I don't care about the money at all, I just want to make quality content that others can enjoy.

It all started when I got into a fight with my guardians, where I said that I want to do YouTube. After that whole argument ended, the verdict was that if I don't have 1000 subscribers to prove I could do it by next year, they would force me to close my channel and focus on school. Which really, really sucks.

Drama aside though, I'm your stereotypical minecraft Let's Play YouTuber. I'm running a series right now called Building w/ Pixel, where I'm trying to make some really cool builds that really stretch the limits of survival building!

I upload around 3 times a week, (at least), and I would be very happy to have some feedback on the videos I have so far and what I can improve.

I use OBS for recording and Sony Vegas Pro 14 for editing.

That's about all I have for this "Introduce yourself". If any of you have questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time,
- PixelScore -​
Hey bro! Welcome to the Freedom forums! As I see, you've just started doing minecraft videos! Good luck with your success man