If I was to post a gameplay video would you prefer the following to be uploaded.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
I would like to welcome you to my first thread on freedom and my YouTube channel, LieutenantTitan.
I have been watching many YouTube videos for years now and I have always liked the idea of making my own channel so I can entertain an audience of people. I made LieutenantTitan last week and the support has been fantastic, everyone is very supportive and love to view my videos.

My YouTube channel is a gaming / Tech related channel with 2
HIGH QUALITY videos posted every week ranging from gaming bechmarks to the newest games that will be commentated over for you guys to enjoy.

My favourite food is fish and chips and my favourite game is Halo 2. I love to interact with my audience by replying to comments and helping other channels out by giving them feedback as they do for me.

I hope you can view the channel and leave some feedback, that would be massively appreciated!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums Titan :)
I gave you a sub to help your channel along.
I noticed your video`s are in 720p 60fps what editing software are you using mate. Check in your editing software settings you might have the option for 1080p 60fps template it`s only a small thing but does improve the overall quality. Voice nice and clear easy to understand, music in the background at the right level.

Have fun and enjoy :)

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
Welcome to the Freedom forums Titan :)
I gave you a sub to help your channel along.
I noticed your video`s are in 720p 60fps what editing software are you using mate. Check in your editing software settings you might have the option for 1080p 60fps template it`s only a small thing but does improve the overall quality. Voice nice and clear easy to understand, music in the background at the right level.

Have fun and enjoy :)
Sure I'll take a look. I've been meaning to do it but I have been having an error with the video codec when rendering the video with my editor. I'll change the codec.