Gaming New youtuber in Freedom!

StaticGamer

New User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Whats up guys! My name is Tyler aka StaicGamer on youtube. I'm 16 almost 17 years old and I'm absolutely stoked to be here with Freedom! I just got accepted and I can't stop smiling hah! I feel like I am apart of something so big with all of you guys. I currently have 145-ish subscribers and I upload gaming content. I play PC games and I soon plan to start uploading xbox game play! If anyone wants to collab or anything let me know I'm more than willing to. PM me... Thanks for your time guys have a great day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Whats up guys! My name is Tyler aka StaicGamer on youtube. I'm 16 almost 17 years old and I'm absolutely stoked to be here with Freedom! I just got accepted and I can't stop smiling hah! I feel like I am apart of something so big with all of you guys. I currently have 145-ish subscribers and I upload gaming content. I play PC games and I soon plan to start uploading xbox game play! If anyone wants to collab or anything let me know I'm more than willing to. PM me... Thanks for your time guys have a great day!
Nothing's going on too much for me Tyler, just about to shower, wash my clothes, and to sleep soon :p I'm glad that you're excited to join with freedom, you made a nice choice to join is all here! If you want to collaborate with other people, I'd check out the collaboration section, I linked it below for you. Side note, have you seen the sticky thread for introduction posts? There's a lot of vital information in the forum, alongside a template you can use to talk about yourself more. This way, freedom can get to know you even better as well ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

StaticGamer

New User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Nothing's going on too much for me Tyler, just about to shower, wash my clothes, and to sleep soon :p I'm glad that you're excited to join with freedom, you made a nice choice to join is all here! If you want to collaborate with other people, I'd check out the collaboration section, I linked it below for you. Side note, have you seen the sticky thread for introduction posts? There's a lot of vital information in the forum, alongside a template you can use to talk about yourself more. This way, freedom can get to know you even better as well ^^

Thanks man! I should have read that before I posted but I was excited and jumped into it. I am definitely going to go check out the collaboration section right now. :)

StaticGamer

New User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom man hope you enjoy ur stay and a lil tip i give to anyone be sure you fill out your forum profile also check out this link to add your youtube channel to all ur posts as a signature. welcome to the family see you around the forums

Awesome tip bro, I just completed it. Thanks for the help, cya bud.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks man! I should have read that before I posted but I was excited and jumped into it. I am definitely going to go check out the collaboration section right now. :)
Great to hear ^^ If you have any other questions, be sure to let us know. The people in the chatbox tend to help a ton as well!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
What games do you plan on playing for the Xbox? Maybe we could play together/collab one day!

Welcome to Freedom! I hope our family is a nice fit for you! Glad to see you're excited :)