New youtuber gaming

Mar 22, 2017
Hi I make gaming videos on YouTube and we're wondering if anyone had some tips for me.

Edit - Post edited by Moderator, due to advertising

HoN Replays

New User
Mar 23, 2017
can you plz post ur channel link here so we can check it and sub for you may be u will have some idea's if you check my channel i make replays about moba game called Heroes of newerth

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note neither of you should be advertising your channel in this section of the forum - This is to engage in a written discussion with other YouTuber's in relation to things about gaming. So you could talk about upcoming games, or games you have enjoyed played in this section. As mentioned in the Gaming Discussion rules : -
Some things to do in the discussion sections:
  • Discuss what the section is about if Gaming Discussion Section, Discuss gaming. Movie Discussion, movies, etc.
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others.
  • Share your thoughts and opinion in written form.
  • Meet and interact with like minded individuals
Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No Inappropriate Content(Lets not discuss anything that's rated 18+, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • General Discussion is not for support questions please post in General Support.