Gaming New youtuber and streamer here

FizzyKarma

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Got my Freedom partnership last week, and added a new channel trailer today! Looking forward to making lots more videos, and Id love to hear what you think

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

Reactions: FizzyKarma

FizzyKarma

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

Thanks Dezy. Signature is something I definitely need to add soon!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Got my Freedom partnership last week, and added a new channel trailer today! Looking forward to making lots more videos, and Id love to hear what you think
Nice, I'm looking forward for more too (Subbed), So what genre?, Also Check out my channel...I do gameplays with commentaries too :)

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I use OBS and an Elgato HD60. Bought myself a HDMI switch today so I can run both my consoles to the stream, and record them
That's amazing bro. I use the elgato software only. I find it more useful just to use one software. I don't know how to use obs. Good luck man. I know you can do well

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
As row pointed out tell us a bit more about yourself. Click the edit button to make changes. Also, if you want feedback post in the community reviews but first get your partner badge!

Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being with this wonderful network!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Nice, I'm looking forward for more too (Subbed), So what genre?, Also Check out my channel...I do gameplays with commentaries too :)
Be sure not to ask for people to check out your channel as this could be seen as advertising / thread hijacking which is against the Freedom rules.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Nice job on getting your Freedom badge so quickly ^^ I'm hoping that you can have a great start with the Freedom Network here. Did you happen to have any questions so far?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've also been interested in fan trailers as excercise stop practice my skills but I don't want to deal with copyright mumbo jumbo. Sticking to making my own films for now.
Yea the copyright part can be tricky but there are ways to make a fan made trailer without these problems but just in case i keep myself far from making one :p