Gaming New Youtube, Veteran Streamer!

draenen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
iDraenen
Hey guys, my name is Tyler but I'm commonly reffered to Drae or Draenen (pronounced Dray-nin).
I've been doing livestreams on twitch for a long time across several channels, but I've stayed on my current channel for almost two years and I recently passed 1000 followers, which is actually a big milestone!
I've recently started doing my best to do daily uploads on YouTube aside from my school/stream/work schedule, and its gone really well.

I joined freedom! because I knew from seeing the way George talked that he was very passionate about Freedom; and anyone who is that passionate about a MCN, regardless of the size or benefits, should be looked at! It made me feel like this was more of a family then a business, and that I like.

I'm mainly a gaming channel but do plan on the odd vlog or so, and I've got several friends that I play with that really make it a hoot. Recently I've been playing with theRPGminx, and she's really fun to play with!

It isn't my goal to be famous or well known, but rather to have good times and to share those good times with viewers and an audience. Would it be cool to be famous? Yeah! Its a dream, but not a goal.

Anywho thats just a bit about me. If you want to collaborate or play together, want me to check out your channel or something, I will, just let me know! (I'm an expert at constructive criticism, haha!)

See ya guys later,
Drae!

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
What a great introduction! Congrats on such a big milestone on twitch!
Kinda scared to even asked you to take a look at my channel the way you put the expert at constructive criticism part xD haha