Gaming New youtube channel, looking to grow!

SaamsGaming

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone,

New gaming youtube channel looking to grow. Currently do minecraft videos but going to start to play other ones.

Collabs welcome, comment if you want to do one!

So yeah come check out my channel!

Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

how is Minecraft going ? do you use mods ? how did you come across freedom ?

your modern house video was good , not to fast or slow just right !

SaamsGaming

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Yeah minecraft is going well, been playing for a while and got a lot of ideas planned from previous designs. 'yachts, cities, houses, skyscrapers
+ more'
Came across freedom through a youtuber who said to visit freedom.

Thanks, means a lot!

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Yeah minecraft is going well, been playing for a while and got a lot of ideas planned from previous designs. 'yachts, cities, houses, skyscrapers
+ more'
Came across freedom through a youtuber who said to visit freedom.

Thanks, means a lot!
Best decision you've made.

Some tips:
  • Try to make thumbnails for your video (if you're partnered with Youtube). It doesn't need to be an amazing thumbnail, something simple is fine too. Free software I'd recommend is Gimp. It's free and pretty simple to use.
  • Try to add more Tags in your video. People who are searching on Youtube with your tags in their search will give you a chance for more views and subs (keep in mind that you don't grow fast in the beginning..).

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone,

New gaming youtube channel looking to grow. Currently do minecraft videos but going to start to play other ones.

Collabs welcome, comment if you want to do one!

So yeah come check out my channel!

Thanks!
Growing can take a bit of time at first, you mentioned that you want to work with more collaborations? You can definitely find more people if you head to the collaborate forums on here :p Can you tell us more about yourself personally though? Freedom likes to relate with its members ^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yeah I found the collab one, ive posted more information about myself in that one, check it out!:
Ah, that's great to hear then! It's nice when people can make their post on their first day here :p Don't worry if you need to reject somebody if you're not interested. Finding the right people should be key to making videos in the future ^^

Reactions: SaamsGaming

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

Minecraft is really fun, especially with mods and friends! :D