judahzombiefreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Judah Pearson and I did one of these a long time ago but it was with my gaming channel. However since I have lost interest in the gaming side of youtube do to an increase in personal fitness I decided to make a new youtube channel so I could make simple videos of my life to look back on when I am older. My initial goal with this channel was to just have something for my future that my kids can see for when I buy my first car and get married and stuff like that however I realized I was getting comments, subscriber and plenty of likes. The quality is not the greatest (which is why I was amazed with the subs XD) at the moment but once the channel starts kicking off and I know I wanna keep doing this I will get a professional camera to start recording my vlogs. Make sure to leave some insight and if you subscribe thank you so much and welcome to a new community for the future!

I am totally open to some constructive criticism for any videos and you can either comment here or on the videos comments.

judahzombiefreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2014
YouTube
Thank you Deathlake and LifelessDane Super glad to be here :) Thank you especially for the comment Deathlake love the incite

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey guys my name is Judah Pearson and I did one of these a long time ago but it was with my gaming channel. However since I have lost interest in the gaming side of youtube do to an increase in personal fitness I decided to make a new youtube channel so I could make simple videos of my life to look back on when I am older. My initial goal with this channel was to just have something for my future that my kids can see for when I buy my first car and get married and stuff like that however I realized I was getting comments, subscriber and plenty of likes. The quality is not the greatest (which is why I was amazed with the subs XD) at the moment but once the channel starts kicking off and I know I wanna keep doing this I will get a professional camera to start recording my vlogs. Make sure to leave some insight and if you subscribe thank you so much and welcome to a new community for the future!

I am totally open to some constructive criticism for any videos and you can either comment here or on the videos comments.
Welcome! You have like the exact same story as me. I started out as a gamer then got into fitness now im a vlogger! :)