Resources New Vlogging Camera

Itz Fawce

Rising User
Jun 10, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi Guys!
Just a quick question that could turn into a discussion. I am looking into buying a new Vlogging camera and I would like your advise on what camera I should get. Its should be portable, can record 1080p and is good in low light (I vlog football games). If you could please do leave some suggestions as that would be greatly appreciated.

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I use the Nikon D3300 or if you want a smaller camera that can also record in 1080p resolution you can use the Canon ELPH 300 HS and that is perfect! Would you like to collaborate, I'm going to be doing a footy vid (The Crossbar Challenge) in a few days! I hope you appreciated my comment!

Social Media: YouTube - Twitter - Instagram

Need Support? Visit FreedomFAQ or Freedom Portal

Itz Fawce

Rising User
Jun 10, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I use the Nikon D3300 or if you want a smaller camera that can also record in 1080p resolution you can use the Canon ELPH 300 HS and that is perfect! Would you like to collaborate, I'm going to be doing a footy vid (The Crossbar Challenge) in a few days! I hope you appreciated my comment!

Social Media: YouTube - Twitter - Instagram

Need Support? Visit FreedomFAQ or Freedom Portal
I recommend you to buy the Xiaomi Yi Camera. It's an action cam, so it's portable and can record in 1080p.
Thank you both for your recommendations, really do appreciate it :)