Comedy new visitor on forum

how to get more subscriber ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAM AFIN

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
hello , everyone
i will introduce myself my name is sam afin , my age 21 years old .
i like to join with freedom family . i hope everyone help me
thanks and hopefull for succes :)

Attachments

• 12778802_767557640011728_6991202970709194517_o.jpg
    12778802_767557640011728_6991202970709194517_o.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 4

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello , everyone
i will introduce myself my name is sam afin , my age 21 years old .
i like to join with freedom family . i hope everyone help me
thanks and hopefull for succes :)
Getting subscribers is hard, you need to put a lot of work into your channel. Standing out will be the biggest key to getting noticed. What makes you stand out compared to everybody else out there? Helping people comes naturally here, and people enjoy sharing their knowledge. If you're wanting to learn more, try collaborating with other people ^^

SAM AFIN

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
As stated above tell us some more about your channel mate :)
My channel contains video tentan funny or my daily activities at home , which may be the activities had been performed by everyone . but I can only make one language only in Indonesia , I have to offer if friends all interested to see just seen on the channel I comment if I want to see the video of you in the channel of you , thanks you i need more views right now I hope you guys all can help me to develop my youtube channel

SAM AFIN

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
My channel contains video tentan funny or my daily activities at home , which may be the activities had been performed by everyone . but I can only make one language only in Indonesia , I have to offer if friends all interested to see just seen on the channel I comment if I want to see the video of you in the channel of you , thanks you i need more views right now I hope you guys all can help me to develop my youtube channel

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

hope you find the success you are looking for man :)

SAM AFIN

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
oke check up my channel , and i will help you with one my sub .
and views in every video

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I hope we can help you grow here and even make friends , freedom has a lot of new people to meet which is great !

Do you watch Naruto ?