Request New Video Need Reveiws

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
So the last few days I have been finishing up my clan for the public I just released a small video explaining how to join ect. We are a community of 200 members.
Now I would like to know what info I forgot so I can add it to future videos. if you review my video I would happily review yours. I would like to also state if anyone wants to join the recruitments are 16+ and Using TS3 our website is www.tegaclan.com

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
So the last few days I have been finishing up my clan for the public I just released a small video explaining how to join ect. We are a community of 200 members.
Now I would like to know what info I forgot so I can add it to future videos. if you review my video I would happily review yours. I would like to also state if anyone wants to join the recruitments are 16+ and Using TS3 our website is www.tegaclan.com

I think you should have used some ingame footage from the games as a background and put the clan logo on top.
All other info like TS and Website should just be on the screen.
That would probably bring in more people.
I think the text could be better too. Just prepare your text and review it and practice.
"...on a game called warframe. We are still quite big there. not aaah household name as you might say but we are about a 200 player clan, we just recently migrated our clan to a thing called call of duty black ops 3"
could be a lot simpler
"... on a game called warframe. We have about 200 members and recently changed the clan's focus to Call of duty black ops 3"

Now you are saying a lot of words just to say your clan started playing cod bo3

I don't think there is any info missing except for maybe the trial period and if you play competitive or not.

Reactions: SPC RedIrish

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I think you should have used some ingame footage from the games as a background and put the clan logo on top.
All other info like TS and Website should just be on the screen.
That would probably bring in more people.
I think the text could be better too. Just prepare your text and review it and practice.
"...on a game called warframe. We are still quite big there. not aaah household name as you might say but we are about a 200 player clan, we just recently migrated our clan to a thing called call of duty black ops 3"
could be a lot simpler
"... on a game called warframe. We have about 200 members and recently changed the clan's focus to Call of duty black ops 3"

Now you are saying a lot of words just to say your clan started playing cod bo3

I don't think there is any info missing except for maybe the trial period and if you play competitive or not.
Thank you