Entertainment New UK Based YouTube Motoring Channel - Hello!

Do you like our YouTube Channel?

• It seems Ok to me

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It seems poor to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it needs a lot of work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Two Chaps

New User
Jul 19, 2017
Bristol, UK
YouTube
Hey there everyone!
Well this seems like a really cool place. I heard this is where aspiring video makers come to help get awareness of their channel, so here i am!!

Allow me to introduce "Two Chaps". We consist of Rich, and Andy (Hello!) Rich is a leather clad old school rocker, and Andy is a tweed clad old man... (at heart). We have worked together for 14 years in the world of Television, specifically sound. We both love cars, and in May decided we would have a crack at making a YouTube Channel and so Two Chaps was born.

Our aim is to being entertaining and informative, and review used cars, not the fresh off the production line models. As well as review products, and anything motoring related we can get our hands on.

We're both really new to this, so felt like seeing peoples thoughts and feedback. All of which are welcome.
Gonna enjoy checking out more of your videos and channels too, love it here!
Best
Two Chaps

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there everyone!
Well this seems like a really cool place. I heard this is where aspiring video makers come to help get awareness of their channel, so here i am!!

Allow me to introduce "Two Chaps". We consist of Rich, and Andy (Hello!) Rich is a leather clad old school rocker, and Andy is a tweed clad old man... (at heart). We have worked together for 14 years in the world of Television, specifically sound. We both love cars, and in May decided we would have a crack at making a YouTube Channel and so Two Chaps was born.

Our aim is to being entertaining and informative, and review used cars, not the fresh off the production line models. As well as review products, and anything motoring related we can get our hands on.

We're both really new to this, so felt like seeing peoples thoughts and feedback. All of which are welcome.
Gonna enjoy checking out more of your videos and channels too, love it here!
Best
Two Chaps
Welcone to the Community :)

If your looking for tips i can advise to browse our tips section as many members share useful info there :)

Reactions: Two Chaps