Gaming New Top 5 Channel! :D

CJ_Gaming97

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
Maryland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys! Just made a new channel recently for rocket league top 5 videos (submitted by viewers). Main reason for wanting to make videos is to learn new things about editing, and improve my video editing skills while also featuring other people who share similar interests as me. The channel name is Top 5 Gaming. If anyone would like to talk about YouTube or future videos, feel free to comment below or send me a message!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

i love the idea and agree that it would help with editing alot ! so keep it up and hope all goes well ;)

Reactions: CJ_Gaming97

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks! I'm hoping it does. I tried YouTube in the past, but school and work made me stop. Hoping now that I'm not as busy I'll be able to put some time into videos, and try new things out!

that is true that work and school can hold it back but im sure your do well ! Keep up the good work and have a great day !

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! I started YouTube because i just get bored and have nothing to do and now I am having fun! Completely different from you! But anyways Welcome To Freedom!