incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
hello everyone im josh from incapablegamer
im new to the whole youtube thing and to freedom

i co-run the channel incapablegamer with my fiancee samantha

we would love it if you would chekc us out and give us some feed back and if you like it please sub

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

we would love it if you would chekc us out and give us some feed back and if you like it please sub
welcome bro, I hope we can grow together

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Heya Josh, what inspired you to work with freedom? It's great that you can work alongside your fiancee, what got the both of you two playing on your channel? If you talk about yourself some more, I feel like they will be compelled to chat with you on your post? :p There's a welcoming post I linked below, if you can check it out, updating your post will work out even smoother ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
well i joined freedom after doing some research on partnerships and decided to give this one a try i liked that they let anyone in regardless of what they do for videos and how many subs they have. i really wanted to join a network to interact with other people and hopefully gain some friends on here and subs.
I've always been a gamer since i was a kid. i started getting into youtube about 2 or 3 years ago and then i found a bunch of gaming channels. and said to my self I could do that. i play games all the time.

what I didnt know was all the hard work that was involved LOL. but i love doing this. i love youtube and im hoping i can get good at it and get some subs and maybe make some money doing this. but honestly i do it because its fun

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
I'll try to answer some of the obvious questions
we try to get a video out ever Wednesday Saturday and Sunday. if there is no hic-ups.
like i said before im josh and shes sam lol
im 27 and shes 24
we love games movies books all that kind of stuff
my favorite game is metal gear solid (all of them) sams is all the fable games

iu saw on the post that fattmatt linked what is your dream

honestly the dream right now is to make it on youtube. i know its a lot of hard work and that the chances of being huge like pewdiepie and jackspeticeye and the like are slim. i would like to at least be as half as good as them

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
lol GAMING DUH! LOL JK JK

gaming is a big hobby of mine and watching youtube. but also i love movies and books (although i havent had a lot of time to read lately) some of we enjoy target shooting we used to go to the range alot but we just havent had the money lately. pretty much our time is consumed by youtube and work

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom buddy :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, and welcome to the Freedom! family.

Co-running a channel with your fiancée is so cute. I would like to see that.

What is your favourite video game? For me, I'd have to say it is MGS 3. I dunno, that's just something I really enjoy.

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
all metal gear!!! i havent played the new one yet i own it but its in a pile of games i havent played. ever since i started really doingn youtube. i have been focusing on games i can do on the channel and the last i knew konami doesnt allow monitization of their games :(