Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil RimzTM

New User
Mar 29, 2016
London United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi my name is Sami known as (Lil RimzTM) i started making videos this year and i got partnered with freedom in march and i like making videos.

i play League Of Legends and sometimes Agar.io and i play other games but i haven't recorded any on my channel but for now i think i may play other games in my channel.

Any feedback would help me a lot.

Thanks for stopping by and if u like what i do in my channel your more than welcome.

See You Soon

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Sami known as (Lil RimzTM) i started making videos this year and i got partnered with freedom in march and i like making videos.

i play League Of Legends and sometimes Agar.io and i play other games but i haven't recorded any on my channel but for now i think i may play other games in my channel.

Any feedback would help me a lot.

Thanks for stopping by and if u like what i do in my channel your more than welcome.

See You Soon
Hey there Sami, what got you inspired to make those videos? League of Legends is a popular game that a lot of people play. Freedom was a nice network to choose ^^ As for feedback, I'd consider checking out the welcoming forums here. You can edit your post, and entice even more people to comment on your post here :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
welcome to freedom :)

I play a lot of league of legends and playing ti right now , such a great game , where do you main ?

I wish you all the best !

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Hello! Welcome to the Freedom! community, we're here to help you grow :) If you have any questions or want a channel review or a video review, just PM me and I'll be glad to help! :D