Gaming New to Youtube and looking forward to the future!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Sorry for the long delay. Been busy getting my system configured after nearly throwing it out a window lol. Had videos 2 and 3 almost done, program kept crashing. The copies that I saved to finish them, corrupted during transfer >.< Going to be a long night for me. Best get some trolling in before I have to hit these files hot and heavy :p

I know what you mean. One of my friends stoped youtube because of that. I hope everything will be fine soon for you and we will be making videos together :)

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Sorry for the long delay. Been busy getting my system configured after nearly throwing it out a window lol. Had videos 2 and 3 almost done, program kept crashing. The copies that I saved to finish them, corrupted during transfer >.< Going to be a long night for me. Best get some trolling in before I have to hit these files hot and heavy :p
No worries man, just keep up the content :D

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
I know what you mean. One of my friends stoped youtube because of that. I hope everything will be fine soon for you and we will be making videos together :)

It's all together and configured :) minor bugs can be fixed if they arise. I'm determined and tech savvy. I am loving the new system. I think once I'm done with the footage I have now, I'm going to test out how she runs in some Gary's Mod. I think she can handle the game and recording at once now, which means squeakers there are no longer safe muwhahahahaha!!!

Had some time to kill while I'm cleaning up this audio from last night. Only planned to play an hour or so but ended up with a few different situations that led to some gold footage![DOUBLEPOST=1446762768][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries man, just keep up the content :D

Thanks for the support buddy ^_^

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
It's all together and configured :) minor bugs can be fixed if they arise. I'm determined and tech savvy. I am loving the new system. I think once I'm done with the footage I have now, I'm going to test out how she runs in some Gary's Mod. I think she can handle the game and recording at once now, which means squeakers there are no longer safe muwhahahahaha!!!

Had some time to kill while I'm cleaning up this audio from last night. Only planned to play an hour or so but ended up with a few different situations that led to some gold footage![DOUBLEPOST=1446762768][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the support buddy ^_^

Haha 'squeakers are not safe' I agree with you on that. And when you will upload the footage. Let me know j will happily watch it :)

Reactions: russd3x

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
I just got part two of the salty squeaker loaded! Turns out I've been my own worst enemy in the editing lol. Two files far to large to edit plus 20 splits/cuts/callouts equals crashing program lol. Cut my file size down, I'm done in 2 hours LOL

Let me know what you guys think! I like constructive criticism!

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
If you're having trouble with file sizes try out Handbrake :D
IT's a compression software :D

I have to use handbreak in order to convert the file from mp4 to mp4 so my editing software can even see it. Yes, you saw that right. I actually have to use a program just so my editing software will see my files lol.

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Welcome to the community! :) I watched a few of your videos and can't wait to see more content from you.

I know it's frustrating getting the wrong hardware in, but I wouldn't worry too much about set backs. Youtube is a pretty patient place and there is nothing but time to smooth out all the details. Especially for a channel just starting up :)

Looking forward to seeing how much you grow :)

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! :) I watched a few of your videos and can't wait to see more content from you.

I know it's frustrating getting the wrong hardware in, but I wouldn't worry too much about set backs. Youtube is a pretty patient place and there is nothing but time to smooth out all the details. Especially for a channel just starting up :)

Looking forward to seeing how much you grow :)

Thank you for the support! I've been working through the setbacks and still working no content, even if it's not on the channel yet lol.

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Thank you for the support! I've been working through the setbacks and still working no content, even if it's not on the channel yet lol.
There's only up from where you're at my friend :) I've had plenty of setbacks but it's always good to slow down and remind yourself why you started in the first place :)