Gaming New to Youtube and looking forward to the future!

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Paul
(Optional) Where are you from?: The deep south (I can hear the Deliverance banjo scene as we speak ...)
(Optional) How old are you?: 33
How did you find Freedom!? Through searching gaming networks
What made you join our forums?: The network I joined gave me a link lol
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, studying the mysteries of the universe, making salty squeakers cry ^_^
What is your favorite food? Italian
Why did you start YouTube? I love entertaining and making digital media
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? World peace with me as it's leader ... muwhahaha
What kind of channel do you run?: A COD trolling channel mostly. I am expanding games as my PC parts arrive, but COD trolling will be a majority of the content
What kind of content do you upload? See above ^_^
When do you upload?: Trying for a video a day. Will be a video a day min once PC parts arrive!!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QZg4tMsV9LsNDApv7ts1g

Thank you for taking the time to read. I look forward to working with you all in the coming future!

Reactions: Nuke and MG MODZ

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Paul
(Optional) Where are you from?: The deep south (I can hear the Deliverance banjo scene as we speak ...)
(Optional) How old are you?: 33
How did you find Freedom!? Through searching gaming networks
What made you join our forums?: The network I joined gave me a link lol
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, studying the mysteries of the universe, making salty squeakers cry ^_^
What is your favorite food? Italian
Why did you start YouTube? I love entertaining and making digital media
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? World peace with me as it's leader ... muwhahaha
What kind of channel do you run?: A COD trolling channel mostly. I am expanding games as my PC parts arrive, but COD trolling will be a majority of the content
What kind of content do you upload? See above ^_^
When do you upload?: Trying for a video a day. Will be a video a day min once PC parts arrive!!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QZg4tMsV9LsNDApv7ts1g

Thank you for taking the time to read. I look forward to working with you all in the coming future!

Good initiative :D:D ... i support you in my channel ;)

Reactions: Nuke

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Thanks mate!! I've been busting my arse for about 6 months just prepping for this channel. Hardware is all that's really holding me back right now. I'm hoping that I can do at least a video, if not two, a day. I'm currently trying to build my clip bin and video editing skills. The laws on fair use are a bit confusing. I see youtubers using movie and tv clips, short ones that fit the content, all of the time. Just can't figure out if they're using them under fair use or if they had to contact the company that owns copyright to the media and request permission to use it. I think I could do some cool stuff with little clips, I just don't yet b/c I don't want to lose my channel over copyright strikes and such.

Thanks for the support mate!! :D I'll do the same for you!

Reactions: Nuke and MG MODZ

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hahah The dueling banjos xD Sorry thats all i could think about after I read the deliverance....
Welcome to the freedom family, and good luck with the channel :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love those kind of videos they are pretty much funny all the time :D plus you kind of proved that when i saw your first video :D. however , remember to add a thumbnail to your videos so that they look awesome and attractive to click on whenever found , and also make sure that you provide high quality content because that is the standard whenever anybody is searching for some good videos , and that contains having a good video and audio quality :D.your video quality is good , but maybe adjusting the audio quality is going to make your videos even better , and that is simply done by using an audio editing software like audacity which is completely free and easy to use :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D !

Reactions: Kelkirra and Nuke

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for the tips and compliment :) I'm still learning how to get all of the levels correct. I kind of messed up when I did my second render and added the track from audacity to my HD capture then edited it as a whole. It's taking a lot longer (mainly due to hardware >.<) but I'm getting the sound levels better. There were some killer lines from a few of those kids that you can't really hear. Any tips you all have are very welcome :) I'm also down for doing videos with some of you guys in the future, help us all to keep growing!

I also will have a surprise with my set of videos after the round I'm working on. I have a friend that is letting me have rights to use his bands music in my videos :)

Thanks again for the tips mate!! Going to implement this ^_^

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Thanks buddy :D I may actually do a video on my trolling origins. . . . time to go get some gameplay and finish this editing ^_^

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Oh yeah. IF I'm right with the footage I'm editing right now, I should get another episode of the kid from my first video, a video of a high, raging e-girl and a surprise video with some weird guy getting busted being pervy!

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Ok, I have to get back to editing or I'm never going to get this finished and the squeakers are getting to comfortable .....

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
You have twitter? If you do then be sure to follow me so we can let each other know about information and other :)

My twitter is literally the same - wiskorgaming

ImFxrrYT

Jul 11, 2015
YouTube
Good luck dude I used to watch loads of trolling vids so maybe you'll get me back into them. Well see good luck :D

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

haha! Gotta make the SQUEAKERS CRY XD!! OH YOU DICTATOR!! Oh I love trolls... woh! a video a day!? Must be hard? But anyways, I hope you have a great time here on freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Sorry for the long delay. Been busy getting my system configured after nearly throwing it out a window lol. Had videos 2 and 3 almost done, program kept crashing. The copies that I saved to finish them, corrupted during transfer >.< Going to be a long night for me. Best get some trolling in before I have to hit these files hot and heavy :p