IvanKillsZombies

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2017
YouTube
Yo what's up guys just made my forums account been at youtube for at least a year planning to go serious I post at the moment mainly Rainbow six siege and a bit of zombies come check me out if you guys have nothing to do you won't regret it some critism is always appreciated hope to meet u all tell me a bit about yourself

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D Be sure to put your channel link in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts.^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yo what's up guys just made my forums account been at youtube for at least a year planning to go serious I post at the moment mainly Rainbow six siege and a bit of zombies come check me out if you guys have nothing to do you won't regret it some critism is always appreciated hope to meet u all tell me a bit about yourself
Welcome to the Community :)

Used to play Rainbow Six Siege as well, still a great game ^^

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D